Welcome to 24/7 NRG Fitness! We are excited to show you our facility and services. While our website will give you a great overview of who and what we are, we hope you will stop in for a personal tour sometime during our supervised hours. We are thrilled to be re-opening now as 24/7 NRG Fitness, formerly known in Georgina as Fitness Force. Check out the slideshow below from our grand re-opening! We have invested in a major facility renovation along with updating and adding new equipment over the next months. We are changing, and so can you! Let us help you achieve your life and fitness goals.
Why Join 24/7 NRG Fitness?
- Convenient location right here in your community. We have been part of Georgina for 20 years now. We have a new look but our fitness community is strong and loyal.
- 24 Hour Access for members. We won’t tell you what time exercise works for you. With your membership card (provided free at sign up) you will have facility access whenever it works for you.
- Group Fitness Classes Included. Our new group fitness studio is bright and energetic. Our team of certified instructors are motivated and energized to guide you during 12 weekly group fitness classes that are included in your membership.
- Locker rooms & showers. Are available for your convenience. Lockers are free for day use or rent monthly for a nominal fee.
- Wide variety of equipment. Our facility is equipped for everyone from the cardio junkie to the competitive body builder to the brand new fitness enthusiast.
- Supportive environment. Our staff are here to guide you and help you during our supervised hours…..or at the very least to greet you when you arrive. We provide a free orientation on equipment use for those who need help to get started.
- Personal Training & Coaching. We have a team of experienced, certified personal trainers that can create your fitness programs and motivate you to success. Additional costs apply for personal training.
- Physiotherapy Onsite. We have partnered with a physiotherapist who will provide free assessments and create your treatment plan. Our PTA’s (physio therapy assistants) will be providing support and guidance throughout your physio program. Additional costs apply for physiotherapy treatment plans.
Visit us during our supervised hours for a tour.